Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  WinPCSIGN Software  ~  Adobe Illustrator import

Import
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quote
How i can export from adobe to WinPCSIGN
Eleyfant
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:12 am Reply with quote
I have not attempted to use Adobe Illustrator yet but I am getting ready to experiment...

I have however just learned how to import from FreehandMX and that may be similar...here is what I know so far...

I typed some text, traced it, saved it as .eps file. Then I went into WinPCSign Letter 2005 and chose Import.

I picked the file, chose vector. It comes into the document as a bunch of dots. I then go to View/Wireframe and the letters appear.

I then choose the Cutting Panel and it cuts....although it cuts the letters sporatically...first of each word then second of each word so on and so on, then the cutter cuts the middle of each word.

I am attempting to learn how to make the letters print in the correct succession now.

This may help you a bit, it may not...good luck.
Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote
To cut your letter in sucession use option in the control panel and set the sort object option.
Tater
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote
save in adobe in AI format, but use the lower version comparison. I use 4.0 and have no problems importing to winpcsign... the higher versions for saving the file as like 10.0 doesnt work