Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  WinPCSIGN, error messages and solution  ~  WinPCSign ScrapBooking

Scrap
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Can I print on my printer with registration marks and then send it through the cutter? I would like to make sticker sheets and scrapbooking materials. Thank you in advance.
Marcie L
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:31 pm Reply with quote
I have been trying for three months to figure out how to do this. mlatham@whelanfamily.com
BaiCam
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quote
Hi,

I may be able to help if you can explain in a bit more detail what it is you require?
klhgrafx
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quote
I would like to do this to. I print the decals out on a regular printer and then tried cutting them out after I made an outline around them. When I send it to the cutter, I postioned the head to the corner of my paper and then send the same file to the cutter. This has not worked because it cuts in a different postion. I can't get it to cut the outline for my settings. I set the page to 8.50 x 11" and the cutter acts as if the paper is turned vertical instead of horizontal. Does any one I have any Idea's. I have just bought this cutter, it seems to work excellent. I just need to play around a little more. Any ideas let me know.

Thanks,
Kendall

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quote
I figured this out. When you print on your other printer the stickers, then you put your paper in the cutter but you turn it sideways. Then you make sure the cutter is offline and move the carriage over to the corner of the paper. Then press the OK button. Then go to the computer and run the cutter program of the exact thing you printted out and it will cut out the stickers. Worked good for me. If the cuts are off try turning the paper around. I forgot to tell you to select the design and then go to tools menu and select the outline button. Make sure you do this with all the stickers.

klhgrafx wrote:
I would like to do this to. I print the decals out on a
regular printer and then tried cutting them out after I made an outline around them. When I send it to the cutter, I postioned the head to the corner of my paper and then send the same file to the cutter. This has not worked because it cuts in a different postion. I can't get it to cut the outline for my settings. I set the page to 8.50 x 11" and the cutter acts as if the paper is turned vertical instead of horizontal. Does any one I have any Idea's. I have just bought this cutter, it seems to work excellent. I just need to play around a little more. Any ideas let me know.

Thanks,
Kendall