Welcome to Signmax.us Forum
WinPCSIGN BASIC - PRO Welcome to Signmax.us Forum

<  WinPCSIGN Software  ~  Help with Print and Cut

fliper56789
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quote
The problem is with my newly printed image being contour Cut correctly! I see NO way in WinPCSIGN Pro 2007 to Aline the cutter head to the registration points? I should be able to move the cutter head to each of three registration points and read the coordinates, for this image to cut precisely. Is this tool not in WinPCSIGN Pro 2007? if not this is really bad, because WinPCSIGN Pro 2007 is the most user friendly and yet very powerful software for cutting available i feel.
I know on a machine that has Optic eye (ARMS) This would not be a problem, but with the SM 30 we need a tool to Read at least three registration points to do good contour cut.
I have tried the method of alignment for engraving, but this is not precise enough for a good contour cut of an image.
Is there something i am still not seeing here, will WinPCSIGN Pro 2007 do image contour cut with a machine (without) an ARMS sens er, specifically my new SM30.
Thank you for any help you can give me
Regards
Phil

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quote
SM cutter does not offer optic eye or laser detector. We recommend Roland, Graphtec .

fliper56789
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for the reply Ivan, I have recently gotten a Roland cutter to do my conture cutting, But still use my SM30 every day for most all other work! even engraving now and then, it's a work horse that never lets me down.
BTW, I use your Pro 2007 software for the Roland Very Happy